Monday, October 12, 2020

Wash Your Bowl

Why do I deserve to stay down here longer? asks Terence.

Karma, says Second Wrongly. What goes around comes around.

What does that mean? asks Terence.

Like a whirlpool, says Second Wrongly.

The water's going in and out, says Terence. 

Maybe that was a bad image, says Second Wrongly.

Give me a good one, says Terence.

You insulted my friend Wrongly, says Second Wrongly. You said he'd sink. Then you sank. That's Karma.

Who are you? asks Terence.

Wrongly, says Second Wrongly. I'm the one that you waved at.

And, says Terence, you're the one who said I had to stay down here longer.

That's me, says Second Wrongly.

So you decide Karma, says Terence.

Of course not, says Second Wrongly. I get your point though.

What is it? asks Terence. 

You've been punished, says Second Wrongly. Who am I to prolong it?

That's good, says Terence. Did I think of it?

Yes, says Second Wrongly. It seems you're a natural teacher.

Ha ha, laughs Terence.

Water goes up his nose.

I like to think of myself as a natural teacher, says Second Wrongly.

Go on then, says Terence. 

Have you eaten breakfast? asks Second Wrongly.

No, says Terence. I just like red drinks.

You have ruined my lesson, says Second Wrongly.

Okay, yes, says Terence. I've eaten a Spew Ball.

Was it in a bowl? asks Second Wrongly.

No, says Terence. A crinkly packet.

You can't wash a crinkly packet, says Second Wrongly. Say it WAS in a bowl.

It WAS in a bowl, says Terence.

This is going well now. 

Then you should wash your bowl! says Second Wrongly. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Yes, says Terence. Wash my bowl. Spew Balls are sticky.

Second Wrongly's enigmatic teaching riddle has succeeded.

Terence has achieved understanding.


No comments: