Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Taser!!

Pliny, may I ask a favour?

Certainly.

Will you write my blog today? I feel a little tired.

Tired! That is no......why yes, I will, with the greatest of pleasure.

O thanks, Pliny. What will you blog on?

Let me think... ah yes. I shall blog on the topic of laziness.

No that isn't fair. Think of something else.

Well then, I shall have a look in the newspaper. Here is a story of a most excellent woman. I shall blog about her.

Who is it?

She is Isobel Redmond, the Leader of the State Opposition. This woman has volunteered to have a Taser gun fired at her person, in order to demonstrate that the effects are not harmful. A brave woman indeed. Worthy to be counted as a Roman. Most admirable. Most admirable.

Oh Isobel Redmond. I like her too. But I think that sounds a bit nutty. What do the police think?

They have declined her offer, for some unfathomable reason.

Well, what if she died?

Then she would have still have proved something useful.

No comments: