Friday, February 12, 2010

Cotto

My research. Let me elaborate.

The moment I'd written the words 'I don't even know what cotto is', I thought: That's not good enough. Do some research.

I typed 'coto'. No good. That was the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario. I typed 'coto on pizza'.

Did you mean 'cotto on pizza'? asked the search engine.

And that's how I learned to spell cotto.

'Cotto on pizza' led me to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum, and a post by Chloe, who had, in January 2008, eaten a pizza with cotto on it, not knowing what it was. She had subsequently discovered ( whether from eating it or googling it ) that it is salami, cooked or smoked before or after curing. It's nice too, she added, posting a smiley face.

I did not believe this for one moment. But you can see that I made a good effort.

No comments: