Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Godfather

Now I'm researching the Godfather pizza. Because it's not enough to say you think that it's the nicest one. You need to be able to explain why you think it's true.

First I'm trying to remember what they put on it. Because that would be a good beginning. I could list the toppings on the pizza, and then say why I like them. The only problem is I can't remember what they are.

It doesn't matter though. I like the Godfather because of what isn't on it. One of these is pineapple. Yes, I know that is controversial. Some people like it. I like it, but not on a pizza.

Another of the things that isn't on the Godfather is cotto. I don't even know what cotto is, but it sounds repulsive, and I don't wish to eat something called cotto.

A third item that isn't on the Godfather is meatybites, or little lumps of minced beef that look like dogfood.

I suppose you're thinking: That's not research. Well it might not seem like it, but a certain amount of research has gone into this, nevertheless.

No comments: