You look much better, says Belle.
I'm pale and sad, says Terence.
That's your normal colour, says Sweezus.
I'm not normally sad, says Terence.
I'm sorry, says Belle. I thought you'd keep it down.
Shall I try again? says Terence.
No, says Belle. I'l order a Ribena.
She goes off to do that.
Guess what? asks Sweezus.
What? asks Terence.
While you were outside....begins Sweezus.
Vomiting, says Terence.
Yes vomiting, says Sweezus. We were talking.
About going to Barcelona? asks Terence.
Yeah, says Sweezus.
Are you going? asks Terence.
No, says Sweezus. I'm staying in Paris.
I'm going, says Arthur. And you're coming with me.
To rescue the sister? asks Terence.
That's one thing I'll do, says Arthur.
That's very kind of you Arthur, says Gaius.
Yes, says Terence. But what if you lose me?
Arthur won't lose you, says Gaius. He is very reliable.
If I lose you, says Arthur, we'll meet on the steps at the front of your palace.
See? says Terence. He thinks he might lose me.
But he's devised a plan B, says Gaius.
What is it? asks Terence.
The meeting place, says Gaius. Imagine you're lost.
Because he lost me, says Terence.
Because you wandered off, says Gaius. What do you do?
I ask Prong where Arthur is, says Terence.
But you already know where Arthur is, says Gaius. Where is he?
On the steps in front of my palace, says Terence. What if he isn't?
You wait, says Arthur. I'll be there eventually.
Sorry I'm not coming, says Sweezus.
Belle comes back with the Ribena.
Guess what? says Terence.
I already know, says Belle. Arthur is taking you to Barcelona, and Sweezus isn't going because he has to work here in Paris.
Don't look at me, says Vello. No one has to go to Barcelona.
Only Arthur and me, says Terence. And Prong. And her curly whiskers.
What an adventure, says Belle. What will you do with the sister, after she's rescued?
Terence has not really thought about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment