Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Golden Pencil

Fascinating, fascinating. What a wealth of interesting detail. Triangles, a golden pencil, waving girls. But tell me more about the motor bike.

There isn't anything to tell. I saw it once. And now you've made me doubtful even of that. Anyway who are you? And I wish you would stop smoking that cigar.

Sigismund is my name. Sigismund Schlomo Freud. I'm interested in the motor bike because I believe nothing is ever mentioned without a deeper purpose.

It was just a THEME! But now you've brought it up, my son has just bought himself a motor bike.

Interesting. And what are your feelings about this development?

Well at first I was alarmed, but now I have come to terms with it.

Come to terms with it! No one ever comes to terms with anything. The thing just buries itself deeper into the psyche and manifests itself in dreams.

Or iGoogle themes. Thankyou Sigismund. It is wonderful to have one's secret fears exposed.

My sentiments entirely. Now tell me more about this golden pencil.......

No comments: