Monday, June 27, 2011

A Strict Code of Conduct

They made it back to Norwood in record time.

Phewww! said Gustave. That was close!

I've never pedalled so fast in my life, puffed Gaius.

Exactly! said Violetta. See what you can do when you try.

You mean, when we're implicated in a criminal act, said Gustave, sourly.

Ah, but that's just it, said Violetta. You havn't committed a crime, and nor have I.

You lied? sad Gaius, amazed. You didn't tag the street art downstairs in the gallery?

No, what do you take me for? said Violetta. We street artists have a strict code of conduct, you know.

Wait a minute, what about that GUS! tag you scrawled all over the picnicking rabbits, (or goats)? asked Gustave.

Pooh! said Violetta. Photography is not as important as street art. Anyway it'll wipe off easily. And nobody knows who GUS! is anyway. Aren't you pleased to know how fast Team Bumptious can ride, when the pressure's on ?

I suppose so, said Gustave.

Yes, I suppose so too, agreed Gaius. Shall we have a coffee? We deserve one.

Alright, said Violetta. Who's paying?

Me, said Gaius. I'm enjoying today.

No comments: