Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Six Parts

I didn't find time to sit down and review my life yesterday, until bedtime, and by then I was of course lying.

In bed I realised how hard it was going to be.

I thought of many beginnings. Just before I went to sleep I came to a decision.

It was that I was a bit delirious and needed to go to sleep.

But I had at least come up with a plan. It was, to divide my review into six parts, the first of these to be named The Pepys, after the great diarist Samuel Pepys.

That will be an easy way into it, because I do a Pepysian every year. It largely consists of recording the members of my current household, the amount of money in my purse, and what new things I have learned to do during the past year.

It's good, it doesn't take long, and you can cheat about the money.

No comments: