Friday, August 21, 2009

On The VeloDrone's Wall

Great response from readers of the VeloDrone yesterday! Here's just a sample:

Hi VeloDrone! Love the name of your bicycle. I used to call mine The Flying Dutchman. Don't know where it is now. Richard Wagner.

VeloDrone! Interesting you should see your bike Candide as female, when the Candide of your novel was a young man. Sigmund Freud.

My own bicycle was a Utilitarian. J S Mill.

My bike was always catching fire. Not ideal. Plato.

Good article VeloDrone! I used to share a bicycle with Engels. It was the community bike. We rode her into a wall. Karl Marx.

Way to go VeloDrone! Candide is tops! I had a bike in the old days, I called her The Holy Ghost. Boy, she was fast. Blink and you missed her. John the Baptist.

My bike was an Epistemological Nihilist. Denied all knowledge, always getting me lost. Dr Livingstone.

Mine was an Enigma. I rode her till her chain fell off. Alan Turing

A talking bicycle. Wish I had one! Alberto Contador.

Boys! Boys! They're only bicycles! Germaine Greer.

No comments: