Friday, November 19, 2010

Lobster Thoughts from the Sea Bed

clik clik,,,,,, a very lo-o-o-o-ng morning it is,,,, clik clik,,,,,, let me introduce myself i am a lobster and not a young lobster,,,, clik clik,,,,, oh my nippers,,, oh i've swallowed my teeth,,,, wait a minute,,,,,clik clik,,,,,,

that's better,,,,,,its not often a lobster can express his thoughts,,,,, i'm grateful ,,,,,, life for a lobster is very different from life for the likes of you,,,,,,,

we lobsters,,,,, we don't age like you ,,,,, we die by misadventure,,,,, clik clik,,,,,gloop,,,,, you could never understand how terrible it is,,,,,,,,,

we all have to die sometime,,,, you and we lobsters all have to die,,,,,,,but you live in the happy hope of one night dying,,,,, comfortably at home,,,,,, in your own downy bed,,,, gulppgloop,,,,,that is your best case scenario so to speak ,,,,,now,,,,, clik clik,,,,,imagine you are me,,,,,

i live my whole life knowing that my end will be a violent one ,,,,,,,, oh a violent one,,,, it's horrible to think of dying like a lobster like me ,,,oh,,,,

dreadful rumours abound in the lobster world,,,,, we think,,,,, we do not know ,,,,, we think that there are ways of dying even worse that being eaten by a predator,,,, gulppp,,, bit by bit,,,,,,,

sometimes we find,,,,, in pieces,,,,the carapaces of our fellows, turned bright red by some transmogrifying fire,,,,,,,,, their flesh all vanished,,,,,gone,,,,,,,ohh,,,,,gulp,,,,,clik,,,,,,

i wish i was a fossilised clam,,,

No comments: