Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Ageless Lobster

dear fossilised clam,,,,,,,

clikclik,,,,I just read what you wrote it moved me so, gulp,,,,,

i am that lobster you were so angry with for wishing i was you,,,,,,

now i have been thinking, gulpppp, ,,,,,thinking, that i'm quite glad i'm not you ha ha

no that was wrong of me, i did not mean ha ha, ,,,,,yes you moved me so,,,,,,,oh,,,,

you have a lovely way of writing more refined than me,,,,,,i can't stop cliking and producing commas,,,,,,it comes of having large unwieldy nippers,,,,,

i think i understand why you like the letter m,,,, you have a vague and distant memory of a time when you had moveable lips? mmm? a little joke ,,,,,, mmm?

would you like to meet we might clikclik,,,,,we might have many things to say, we might even team up what do you say,,,,,, together,,,we could pool our thoughts,,,,,,,where do you reside?

please answer soon,,,, your friend the ageless lobster,,,,,, clik gloop,,,,,, ps,,, do you have a pen name? i call myself the ageless lobster.

No comments: