Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fear of Cross Contamination

It's Rossco from the Sacred Gardens, and his raiding party, a homeless man called Gastro.

Thought we'd find you here, says Rossco. I've brought reinforcements. Ready to advance?

Advance where? says Sweezus.

To the rescue, says Rossco. My chap is ready.

I've rescued Arthur, says Sweezus. This is him.

What's happened to his hair? says Rossco.

Bet I know, says Gastro. I smell KP24.

Apparently I need a comb, says Arthur. I have to comb out all the eggs.

Good luck with that, grins Gastro.

What? says Arthur. Is it difficult?

Too right, says Gastro feelingly.

Got a comb, Rossco? says Sweezus.

Of course I've got a comb, says Rossco. But he's not having it. Cross contamination. I've got a concert on tomorrow night.

The Golden Voice of Penrith, says Gastro. That's Rossco.

Tell you what, says Rossco. Ray Moon'll have a comb.

Yeah, but we can't go back in, says Sweezus. We've just escaped. And there's another complication. We stole his chocolate bunny.

What's that? says Rossco. You stole his Bunny? Ah ha ha ha ha! Don't worry. I'll go in.

Cool, says Sweezus, If you guys are going in, would you pick up my stuff?  It's in a Rip Curl back pack. My phone's in there.

Rossco and Gastro march up to the kitchen door. Rossco raps loudly.

Ray Moon comes to the door.

They go inside.

Don't forget the comb! shouts Arthur. Ach! Too late! I bet they don't remember. I'm going back in.

He advances to the kitchen door.

Sweezus follows him, preventing him from knocking

Look in the window first, says Sweezus.

They peek in, and see an unexpected sight.

Ray Moon is slumped in a kitchen chair in front of Rossco. Gastro is lying flat out on the kitchen floor.


No comments: