So Prong flies down with the string.
Problem? asks Sweezus.
More like a task, says Prong.
What is it? I'll do it, says Terence.
It needs grown up fingers, says Prong.
One of my fingers is grown up, says Terence.
Not enough, says Prong.
Give it to me, says Federico. What's required?
It has to go round the normal bear's waist, with the long end to form a lasso, says Prong.
Easy peasy, says Terence.
Not so, says Federico. It needs planning.
Yeah, says Sweezus. With one end left longer.
Who wouldn't know that? says Terence.
I'll need help, says Federico. What size was that bear?
You bought it, says Sweezus.
No I didn't, says Federico. Arthur walked out with it, remember?
But we all saw it, says Sweezus. It was about this size.
He demonstrates the normal bear's waist size with his hands.
Hold that position! says Federico. Now what part of Terence does it equate to?
Sweezus looks at Terence.
Leg, says Sweezus.
I agree, says Federico. Terence, come here with your leg.
Terence stands up and walks over.
Check the leg, says Federico.
Sweezus grasps Terence's leg.
Same? asks Federico.
Pretty much, says Sweezus.
Right, says Federico. Give me the string.
Prong gives him the string.
He ties it round Terence's leg, leaving one end much longer.
Watch this, says Federico. It's my special lasso knot
He makes the long end into a lasso, with his special lasso knot.
Can I try it? says Terence.
What will you lasso? asks Sweezus.
One of the Fuzzballs, says Terence.
He bends, picks up the lasso end, and throws it at Wee Fuzzball.
And misses.
Handbag! cries Wee Fuzzball.
Handbag! cries New Fuzzball.
Well, who would have thought they would use their new word in that context?
No comments:
Post a Comment