Friday, January 28, 2011

Kisskisskiss

dear kobo dear kobo dear,,,,,,i am very glad you liked my story,,,,,but i'm sorry you're surrounded by tomatoes,,,,,,

first things first however,,, clikclik,,,,let me answer what you asked me,,,,yes it is really me i finished moulting i am really HARD,,,,,,don't get too excited,,,,,,haha that is what you said to me remember,,,,,don't get too excited,,,,

secondly yes i thought the man might be their daddy but then,,,,,he looked a bit too young,,,,perhaps he was their brother,,,,,,,perhaps he was the brother of the one who hugged him,,,,,, OR,,,,,perhaps he was the brother of the other one,,,,that was what i wondered,,,,,

the woman was the mother she wore a cotton bonnet like a mother on the beach,,,,,,,

would you like to know what happened next,,,,because that was not the end of the story,,,,,,,would you???? i will tell you if you want me to,,,,,,

this feels like before, when you told me the story of the sand,,,,,,bit by bit,,,,,it was exciting,,,,

but now i want to write a thirdly,,,,,, THIRDLY,,,,,,this is going to be about tomatoes,,,,,,,,i was thinking you know that tomatoes cannot speak,,,,,,,and since you cannot see,,,,dear kobo,,,,,it may be there are tomato bugs inside the tomatoes and it is they who chatter,,,,,,i know something of tomato bugs,,,,,being a lobster,,,,,,,they are a kind of relative,,,,,,,haha you are saying,,,,, but no,,,stop laughing,,,,,

they are soft and fat and segmented, and where the segments join they are the colour of tomatoes,,,,,,what a pity you cannot look and see,,,,, but i can speak their language,,,,although not well,,,,would you like me to teach you a few words???

let me know, dear kobo,,,,, let me,,,,,,,,,,

your friend ageless,,,,kisskisskiss

No comments: