Friday, January 21, 2011

Norwood to Strathalbyn

Stage Four of the Tour Down Under, from Norwood to Strathalbyn. The VeloDrone and Gymnosopher Ten are well out in front. Gymnosopher Ten has the ochre jersey in his sights.

The VeloDrone: Will you wear it, if you win it?

Gymnosopher Ten: Yes, I think I will, but first things first. I need some Powerade.

The VeloDrone: I'll call Marie. ( He gets out his phone ). Marie! Send Angel up to the front with some Powerade, will you. What's that? Oh! Outrageous! Tell him to get a move on. And you too.

Gymnosopher Ten: What's up?

The VeloDrone: They're still in Norwood, drinking expressos.

Gymnosopher Ten: Ah the young....

The VeloDrone: Marie is not that young.

Gymnosopher Ten: Nor is Angel. And he's getting a bit up himself lately, I've observed.

The VeloDrone: How so?

Gymnosopher Ten: Resting on his laurels. Always same answer. Hard questions have hard answers. Yes, we KNOW. But the girls seem to love him.

The VeloDrone: Jealous?

Gymnosopher Ten: Just wait till I get that ochre jersey. I'll show you jealous.

The VeloDrone: Hee hee!!

No comments: