Saturday, January 29, 2011

Where Are You Kobo?

dear kobo why have you not answered me why,,,, i mean why not????

did i make you scared about the tomato bugs i worry that i did,,,,,

it was just a joke i do not know their language i don't know anything,,,,,tomato bugs,,,,,they are no relative of mine,,,,,,

it's just the colour,,,,,,,, and the segmentation,,,,,,but,,,,,no,,,,,i think they are maggots,,,,,keep away from them,,,,, that's all,,,,,,

let me go on with my story,,,,,,

after the two japanese girls had reunited with their daddy-brother and their mummy in the cotton bonnet,,, i stopped looking in their direction,,,,,,,,,for a moment,,,,

when i looked again the girls had disappeared,,,,,the mummy and the daddy-brother were walking towards the water talking,,,,,i scanned the beach my eyes on stalks i scanned the water the two girls were not in the water,,,,, not swimming ,,,,,,

moments later the two girls came on to the beach from the sand dune trail for a third time,,,, although to my knowledge they had not gone off,,,,

now they were dressed identically in shorts and cutoff black tops double crisscrossed at the back,,,,,,

this was and is a mystery to me,,,,,,,

do you like it kobo, do you???? answer me !!!! answer your friend

ageless

No comments: