Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Trip to the Country

Later that morning Sweezus, Marie and Belle et Bonne were having coffee at Cibo's in Norwood.

Belle was explaining about fractals, and Pythagorus's Theorem.

I used to like geometry, when I was at school, said Sweezus. Angles. And I liked carpentry. That was angles too. I made this cool chopping board.

I did plastics, said Marie. I made a cake server. I still have it somewhere.

Now, said Belle et Bonne, what are we going to do?

Let's see a film, said Marie. A Dangerous Method is on.

Who's in it? asked Sweezus.

Keira Knightley, said Marie. She's always good.

Okay, said Sweezus. I saw her in Pirates of the Caribbean. She was awesome in that.

They went into the cinema on the corner of George Street, watched A Dangerous Method, and came out.

What did you think? asked Belle et Bonne.

It wasn't that funny, said Sweezus.

It wasn't meant to be funny, said Belle et Bonne. Poor Professor Freud. I wonder if he's seen it?

He'd have hated it, said Marie. I do hope he hasn't.

I don't suppose he has, said Belle et Bonne. He's got that Paintball place out in the country.

Paintball! said Sweezus. Why did nobody tell me? I love Paintball.

I have an idea, said Marie. let's go and see him. We'll go on a bicycling holiday like we did last Easter. And end up at Professor Freud's and play Paintball.

Cool, said Sweezus. I'm in! You guys bring some normal food and I'll bring the chocolate.

Bad idea, Sweezie, said Belle et Bonne. Remember your toothache. Don't bring any chocolate.

Sweezus looked glum.






No comments: