Monday, April 16, 2012

Professor Freud Tries Blood Orange Gelati

Professor Freud thought we were spying, said Belle et Bonne, licking her vivid blood orange gelato. Because he's changed the splatter rule.

Well, I think it's stupid, said Sweezus, licking his blood orange gelato.  It makes the whole game far too short.

The girls claim to like it like that, said Professor Freud.

He licked his vanilla ice cream.

We weren't spying, said Sweezus. We're down here on holiday, that's all.

So are we, said Irma, There's no school for ages.

How old are you twins? asked Marie.

Guess, said Emma, licking her gelato, with her bright orange tongue.

Fourteen? guessed Belle et Bonne, though they really looked twelve,

The twins beamed.

We're twelve, said Irma.

Wow, said Belle et Bonne. You look older.

No, they don't, said Professor Freud. They're just children. Emma let me try your blood orange gelato.

No, said Emma. I've nearly finished it. Try hers.

Freud licked Irma's orange gelato. Then he licked his vanilla icecream.

Hmm, he said. It's too sweet. I prefer my vanilla.

He looked at his vanilla icecream, then he froze.

Achhh! he cried. Help me! My tongue's bleeding!





No comments: