Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dangers Of Level Three Reiki

Lauren is first to emerge from the Kombi.

Farky! says Lauren. How did you get here?

Gaius comes out behind her, every point in his subtle body recharged.

While Lauren sees an annoying dog she thought she'd got rid of, Gaius senses the dog's hurt and trauma.

Not only that, he recognises the string.

It's no mystery, says Gaius. This string is from Esperance. We were to give it back to young Natalie. Arthur must have forgotten.

It stinks, says Lauren. Beats me how he could have forgotten.

Let us untie him, says Gaius, bending down to do it.

How easily he bends.

A kind thought occurs to him.

Perhaps Farky would benefit from Reiki.

He makes the suggestion.

Don't think I haven't tried, says Lauren. This dog just doesn't like me.

Let me, says Gaius. I feel I have learned much already.

All right, says Lauren. You try.

Gaius places one hand on Farky's crown chakra, and one on his root.

Farky leaps forward in terror.

Calm! Calm! says Gaius. I am sorry. I am a beginner.

Sometimes distant Reiki can be more effective, says Lauren. I'm not up to that yet. But it can't hurt to practice on a puppy.

Distant Reiki? says Gaius, amazed. Do you mean to say it works at a distance?

Oh yes, says Lauren. If you're a Level Three. Tie him up to that tree there.

Gaius ties Farky up to a tree.

Now we'll drive down the road a bit, says Lauren.

Gaius feels this is unnecessary, but he bows to the superior knowledge of the Level Two practitioner.

They both climb into the Kombi

..... and drive away.

...........

Farky is miserable.

Farky is sad.

This is the worst day

He's ever had.

.......

A few minutes later, two bicycles appear in the distance.

No wait, three!

One has green wheels and is tiny. They get closer, and stop at the tree.

A dog! says Margaret. Tied up to a tree in the middle of nowhere. How cruel.

Professor Xu Xing is forced to agree.

Untie him, says Margaret.

Professor Xu Xing dismounts and approaches.

Baby Pierre approaches too.

I know that string! says Baby Pierre. It's from when I went diving!

You can dive? says Professor Xu Xing. Your talents are unending.

Farky looks patient.

Yes, says Baby Pierre. I was diving for a ruby sea dragon. I went the deepest. I was...

Farky looks glum.

Untie him, says Margaret.

No one wants to. The string is disgusting.

All of a sudden, Farky is assailed by long distance Reiki.

He yelps, leaps, half-strangles himself and collapses.

This is not to say Reiki is dangerous.

But Level Three should NEVER be practised by a beginner.

No comments: