Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Deliverer Cometh

Gaius is wondering when to expect Griff's deliverer.

He peers through the front window.

He can hear Griff intoning to Ageless and Baby Pierre, in the bathroom.

That is why we must undergo Judgement, says Griff.

But who does it? asks Baby Pierre.

Our Maker, says Griff. You do know who he is?

No, says Baby Pierre. Is it Terence's Grandpa?

I very much doubt it, says Griff. And I was directing my comments to Ageless.

Ageless, says Baby Pierre. Who is your maker?

Water, groans Ageless.

Griff frowns. That is wrong.

What's the third one? asks Baby Pierre.

The third one? snaps Griff.

Thing, says Baby Pierre.

We cannot proceed to the third thing until I am certain Ageless understands the second thing, which is the necessity for undergoing the Judgement of his maker.

He does, says Baby Pierre. Don't you, Ageless?

Judge the water, croaks Ageless. It's off.

Gaius thinks it's time he went into the bathroom.

But then:

Knock knock!

It's David, and Terence.

Come in, says Gaius. This is a surprise. I was expecting a deliverer

I am a deliverer, says David. Here is Terence, No one else wants him.

Hello, says Terence. Where's the bandicoot?

First, come with me to the kitchen, says Gaius.

In the kitchen he takes out a knife....

....and peels a Pink Lady apple.

No comments: