Friday, May 6, 2011

Creative Writing

So a more complex scenario would be what? asked Belle et Bonne.

A more complex scenario would be where someone recites Farquhar! Farquhar! or Here boy! Here boy! and I run away, replied Farquhar.

Your emotional response being? asked Le Bon David.

My emotional response being that I don't want to come, said Farquhar.

That's not an emotional response, said Belle et Bonne.

Yes it is, said Farquhar MacTaggart. If I really don't want to, it is. Take that day on the beach, when I wanted to attach myself to your friend Jesus. I responded negatively to the poem, by not coming.

Ah yes, said The VeloDrone. I was meaning to ask, seeing you wanted to attach yourself to Jesus, where is he?

He's busy during the day, said Farquhar. He's doing a course.

A course? said The VeloDrone. What course?

Creative Writing, replied Farquhar. At TAFE.

Waste of time, said The VeloDrone.

Yes, agreed Farquhar MacTaggart. But try telling him that.

No comments: