Thursday, August 27, 2026

The Pee Part

Arthur gets a phone call.

He stops riding his bike.

It's me, says Sweezus. Just checking if you're there yet.

Yes, says Arthur. We're here.

What are you doing? asks Sweezus.

Nothing much, says Arthur.

We're arriving at six, says Sweezus. And we'll head straight there. What's Terence up to?

He's walking around, says Arthur.

Walking around? says Sweezus.

Just around the outside of the cathedral, says Arthur. He'll be okay. He used to live here, remember.

Yeah I know, says Sweezus. Is Prong with him?

Yes, says Arthur. And I've told them to use the first code word.

Blob? says Sweezus. How come?

They couldn't deal with Peony, says Arthur. The pee part.

Shit yeah, the pee part, says Sweezus. Okay as long as we know. What are you doing? 

Just a quick visit to Las Ramblas, says Arthur. 

Is that a good idea? asks Sweezus.

I'll soon know, says Arthur. See you at six. A bientot!

He continues to Las Ramblas.

Meanwhile Terence and Prong have remained at the Nativity facade.

Looking upwards.

Shall I fly up and check out the Blob? asks Prong.

Yes. The Blob mught be sleeping, says Terence.

Shall I wake it up? asks Prong.

No, find out what the Virgin is doing, says Terence.

She'll be holding it, says Prong. 

See what she's looking at, says Terence.

She'll be looking at the Blob, says Prong.

She might be looking at the tip of her nose, says Terence. Like she used to.

Okay, says Prong . Wait here. I'll be back soon.

Copy that, Flyingsmarty, says Terence.

Prong is pleased Terence remembers her code name. 

What was his?

Oh yes. Supersmarty.

Flyingsmarty commences her mission.


No comments: