The very fast train is now moving fast.
Sartre is still typing.
How's it going? asks Sweezus.
Very well, says Sartre.
Don't make the posts too long, says Sweezus.
I shall stop when I choose, says Sartre.
Just saying, says Sweezus. Short and simple is best.
I shall stop now, says Sartre. Did you bring any snacks?
No, says Sweezus. Bringing snacks isn't part of my essence.
You WERE reading it! says Sartre.
Yeah sorry, says Sweezus. I'll play Minecraft or something.
He takes out his own ipad.
You seem to have a wrong idea about essence, says Sartre. It's not about snacks.
There's a bar carriage, says Sweezus. We could head up there.
We should clear this up first, says Sartre.
No need to, says Sweezus. I get it.
Tell me what you think it is that you get, says Sartre.
Okay, says Sweezus. You reckon you become what you do.
That's succinct, says Sartre.
Maybe I should write one, says Sweezus.
No no, says Sartre. One blog will suffice. And it should be mine.
Sweezus starts playing Minecraft. He conjures up goats.
They leap over towers and crash into bridges. .
Perhaps he should build something for them.
He remembers Sartre's philosophy. You are what you do.
Does that mean he's a goat guy?
No, that was his version of Sartre's philosophy.
But he should build them something.
He starts collecting wooden pallets and bricks..
Maybe Sartre is looking over his shoulder.
See, I'm a building type guy.
But when he looks up Sartre is typing again.
Sartre stops.
Having said he wouldn't continue, he has continued.
Punctuation, says Sartre.
Minecraft, says Sweezus. Building a pen for my goats.
Do they now have a better understanding of each other's essence?
Bar carriage? suggests Sartre.
Yeah, let's go, says Sweezus.
No comments:
Post a Comment