Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Pees On a Knee

The earlier train is about to arrive at Barcelona station.

Arthur waits in the bike space with Terence and Prong.

Will it be night time? asks Terence.

When? asks Arthur.

When we get there, says Terence.

It's night time right now, says Arthur. 

The train stops. 

Follow me, says Arthur.

He wheels the bike off the train.

Are we going straight there? asks Terence.

Yes, says Arthur. On the metro. Look for line 2.

Line 2 goes directly to the Sagrada Familia.

They look for line 2.

There it is. They get on, with the bike.

When we get there, says Arthur, I'll head off for a while.

Me too, says Terence.

No, you stay where I leave you, says Arthur. So I know where you are.

That's not fair, says Terence.

All right, says Arthur. You can walk around the outside of the cathedral.

What cathedral? asks Terence.

Your old palace, says Arthur.

And do what? asks Terence.

Make observations, says Arthur. 

Woo! says Terence. Observations of Blob?

There's a new code word for Blob, says Arthur. Better use it. 

What is it? asks Terence.

Peony, says Arthur. 

Ha ha, laughs Terence. Pee on E. 

It's a flower, says Arthur. 

A pee flower, says Terence. It pees on an E.

Pees on a knee! gurgles Prong.

Maybe you two shouldn't use it, says Arthur. Best stick with Blob. 

Okay, says Terence.

We get off here, says Arthur.

They get off at the Sagrada Familia stop.

And head for the Sagrada Familia.

At night it is enhanced by illuminations.

It looks different, says Terence. Which is my side?

This side, says Prong.  I've been here before, remember.

So have I, says Terence. A really long time ago.

I'll head off now, and meet you back here in the morning, says Arthur.

What if we're not here? asks Terence.

You'll be here, says Arthur. 

Not if we're lost, says Terence.

Ask someone to show you the Nativity facade, says Arthur. That's what this side is.

Got it! says Prong.

Arthur goes off on his bike in the direction of Las Ramblas. 

Havng done all he can to ensure that nothing goes wrong.


No comments: