Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tweeting the Moon.

Well, said Belle et Bonne, I'm adopted, so that makes me doubly lucky. But anyway, you have a famous father too.

Not that famous, said Jesus.

Are you kidding? said Belle et Bonne.

Oh him, said Jesus. A misunderstanding after the event. I guess you could say I'm adopted too. So, what's Voltaire like as a dad?

He's great, said Belle et Bonne. A little difficult sometimes. You just have to humour him.

Mmm. Same, said Jesus.

Marie came in with the tea.

Would anyone like a hot cross bun? she asked.

Yes please, said Belle et Bonne.

No thanks, said Jesus.

Oh sorry, said Marie. I should have thought.

It's not that, said Jesus. It's because I hate peel.

Then you're in luck, said Marie. These ones are choc chip.

Yum, said Jesus.

They drank tea and munched choc chip easter buns in silence for a while.

Oh by the way, said Marie, I'm following you on Twitter.

Me too, said Belle et Bonne. We love your moon tweets. They're so... over the top.

Yeah, said Jesus. I really try to let my self go. Did you like last night's one? "Full frown-faced moon breaks free of tarry custard-rimmed cloud-flake only to be obscured again by dragon's claw".

We fell about in admiration, said Belle et Bonne.

No comments: