Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pee Pee Pee At Po

Arthur would have gone out through the front door. And eventually come back with a knife.

He could have obtained it from anywhere. ( The vet's or the dentist....)

No one would have asked him for provenance.

The Great Sage is different.  (It behoves him to consider the ethics of all his actions).

He leaves by the back door.

He finds himself in the garden.

How pleasant is a garden. (This is what he thinks).

A wheelbarrow full of lettuces. A lavender bush buzzing with bees.

A stick, planted hopefully.

But his task is to look for a knife.

All things come to he who is looking. (At least sometimes).

He sees a low wall, upon which......

......

A knife, says Kong Fu-Zi.

Oh that one, says Gaius. I suppose it will do.

........

Freud is busy, painting his van.

The Green Flashes are helping.

Pa-choong! Pa-choong! Splot!

I miss the old caravan, says Baby Pierre. It was comfy.

Too comfy, says Freud. You had become lazy.

Ha ha, lazy, says Terence. I'm never lazy. Ask my.....

A tear forms in his little stone eye.

Parrot, Parrot, says Baby Pierre. What a baby. He misses his Parrot.

How do you know? says Terence. I didn't say Parrot. I might have been going to say.......ask my dad.

He sniffs.

Freud isn't listening. If he were he might say something useful.

Who's that? says Baby Pierre rudely. Your dad? You don't even have one. Where is he?

The question is too hard for Terence, who can't think of an answer.

Here, says Freud. Who wants to do the writing?

Me, me ! says Terence. What do I write?

Pee Pee Pee at Po, says Freud. In four different colours. How's that for a snappy new brand name?

The Green Flashes forget all about daddies.

Ripper! The new branding is ace!


No comments: