Monday, December 14, 2020

Paw Paw Flaw

What d'ya reckon? asks Sweezus.

Reedy takes a second bite of the red hairy sushi.

Yeah.... says Reedy. It's okay. What's in the filling?

Something greasy, says Spogg. It's coated my palate.

Maybe that's the chocolate, says Sweezus.

Or the olive oil, says Louisa.

Nah, says Spogg, tastes like paw paw.

No way, says Sweezus. How about orange?

Yeah orange, says Spogg, but also paw paw.

Yeah, says Reedy.

Okay, but would you eat it again? asks Sweezus. 

I don't reckon, says Spogg. Have you got any water?

Here, says Louisa, offering him some water.

He drinks.

I can't understand why it tasted of paw paw, says Louisa.

Um, says Arthur. There's paw paw ointment in my pocket.

Where the thermometer was! says Louisa. I asked you to wash it!

I washed it, says Arthur. But it's greasy. It might not have come off.

What's this got to do with the sushi? asks Reedy.

I'm awfully sorry, says Louisa, but the filling oozed out on our way here and I pushed it back in with Arthur's thermometer which was contaminated by paw paw ointment in his pocket.

Epic fail! says Spogg. Burrrp!

Even more epic fail, says Reedy. Wasn't it supposed to stop you burping and farting?

That was cows, says Sweezus.

Great, says Reedy. 

I didn't fart, to be fair, says Spogg.


No comments: